My Photo
Name:
Location: san francisco, CA

I don't know my focus of my blog yet but tentatively I want it to be about reviewing restaurants/bars or just events that go around the city and the bay area

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Delicious Meal


UPDATED 3/8/08


Ingredients:

1/4 cup olive oil & water
seasoning
Chicken (or any other meat)
Corn
peppers

1. Combine olive oil & water to seasoning mixture
2. Dip chicken into marinade let sit in frig for 15 min
3. Start up Bar-b-Que, Place coals in pyramid to start bar-b-Que quickest
4. Once coals are hot place chicken on grill

5. About 10 minutes later add corn and peppers to bar-b-Que & flip chicken over
6. Once peppers and corn have some black on them take them off. Check chicken if ready as well
7. Take off grill and serve

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home