My Photo
Name:
Location: san francisco, CA

I don't know my focus of my blog yet but tentatively I want it to be about reviewing restaurants/bars or just events that go around the city and the bay area

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Update on final: question #1

I found some helpful articles through the library online catalog that talking about politicians that used the internet in some way during the last election. Many of the articles like one by Matthew McMillan talk about how blogging needs to be more interavtive and include some politicians like James Webb of virginia who hired bloggers for his campaign. I also have a article that takes the other side by Perry Bacon who says despite the online blogging it is important for people to go out into the public and actually act out their opinions. I am also going to use the book Crashing the gate because it provides good information about the Dean campaign and ways to enact social change other than blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home