My Photo
Name:
Location: san francisco, CA

I don't know my focus of my blog yet but tentatively I want it to be about reviewing restaurants/bars or just events that go around the city and the bay area

Monday, December 11, 2006

Final Update on question #2

For my read/write part of the assignment I uploaded two videos on YouTube. I also joined a group called "Short Films For Fun". I posted my videos in the group and also commmented on other members videos. Also to gain viewership of my videos I sent out e-mails to my family and friends with a link to my video. I also used facebook to spread my message by posting the link on my wall as well as in my contact information. I feel more connected to the YouTube community because now have feel as if I have contributed to the website. So enjoy my videos. Feel free to pass them on if u think their cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpUf7bhrvVg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldrVXvMvr2I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home