My Photo
Name:
Location: san francisco, CA

I don't know my focus of my blog yet but tentatively I want it to be about reviewing restaurants/bars or just events that go around the city and the bay area

Monday, December 11, 2006

Final update on Question #1

My question asked: How can politicians be more interactive with the public using the internet?

After my research I found that other politicians are already starting to be more interactive with their blogs. For example, James Webb of Virginia hired 2 bloggers during the recent election to blog for his campaign. Also many other high profile polticians are already starting to hire big name bloggers for their presidential campaign. After looking at the data, I would still say that politicians can still be more interactive and post their own words on their blogs. It seems like the bloggers are doing the work for the politicians, instead of them speaking for themselves. My answer to this question would be for politicians to post on their blog every day or maybe answer a question that a person brings up on their blog. I don't think this process will take long since, politicians have busy schedules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home