My Photo
Name:
Location: san francisco, CA

I don't know my focus of my blog yet but tentatively I want it to be about reviewing restaurants/bars or just events that go around the city and the bay area

Thursday, December 07, 2006

2nd Question

For my read/write technology I want to use You Tube to upload my videos from my video production class. Since I have never uploaded a video on to YouTube I think it would be cool to show my videos to the world. One goal I have doing this is to try to get as many people possible to view my videos. The workshop by Veanne really helped because I knew I had to convert my files after reading the formats used on YouTubebut I wans't sure I how to do it. I plan on adding as many tags as possible and sending emails to all my friends and family. Also joining some groups on Youtube to get imvolved in the community

1 Comments:

Blogger david silver said...

excellent to hear that veanne's workshop helped - i learned a lot too.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home