My Photo
Name:
Location: san francisco, CA

I don't know my focus of my blog yet but tentatively I want it to be about reviewing restaurants/bars or just events that go around the city and the bay area

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Welcome to my first blog.

This is kinda wierd. I was thinking when people made dictionaries in the past did they even see the long list of new words created by new technology. Is blogging even a word? I think blog is just a wierd word, how did someone make that one up. Maybe everyone should should just make up a word. Anyway i guess should talk about something other than blogging. So lets talk some football.........im mean soccer. If you knew me im a big soccer fan and follow english priemier league soccer religously. Liverpool is my favorite club and i plan on going there this winter to see them play. Some reasons why Liverpool FC is the best soccer club in the world 1. 5 times champions of europe 2. Stephen Gerrard 3. Best fans in the world 4. They never give up (down 3-0 at halftime in the 2005 champions league final only to come back and win it) 5. Best slogan and song "You will never walk alone"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOAU9Wr1IcQ&NR Check out this clip, and you will see why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home